Saturday, October 15, 2011

Awesome Autumn

During the beautiful season known to Americans as Fall, we took a few beautiful hikes...

Cannon Falls

Swans in the background... In this photo I have obviously put on some weight.  It must be due to Aunt Cindy's great cooking!

The park has a nice little duck and swan pond

Behind me are the Cannon Falls

Posing for a pic after a nice pizza dinner by the Falls

Cindy and I


Minnehaha Falls, Minneapolis

On a bridge just above where the Minnehaha Falls drop

The Minneapolis Park Board keeps the paths well

A Fall day at the Mississippi


The Minnehaha Falls attract many tourists

It is during the Spring that the water really gushes

There's a cool Fall breeze and a crunch to the leaves

Barn Bluff,  Red Wing

With 'cousin' Karl

I loved this trail

Rock climbers


We reached the top!

The view out to Red Wing



Enoying Fall at home...

I took this photo while sitting on the boat dock and enjoying the evening

The view from my room out to Lake Byllesby

Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment